Monday, July 19, 2010

Etched and Woven Nest Set

My time off is fast running out and I thought I wouldn't get to my nest set today as we have had computer trouble and I spent most of the day trying to sort it out. It's of course working now but maybe not tomorrow. Anyway I made my nest set again after dinner and here they are below. When I get some more sterling silver wire I'll make some ear-rings to go with them.

There is a nest necklace complete with one of Jen's caste pewter branches at the top. The light reflected off the dictionary word but it says "soar".

Nest ring from front

and side.

An etched brass cuff with a large nest and large eggs and some soft feathers. The large wings were gently bent to wrap around the contours of the cuff.

Cuff from one side


and the other.

Only 2 days of freedom left before its back to work for me but above my desks now hangs 6 new necklaces, four shimmery cuffs and 1 ring. Wonder how long they will stay there before my girls snaffle them as presents for their friends...but this time I'll ask for some money for them LOL. A gal needs money for more supplies you know LOL.
hugs
Annette In Oz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...