Sunday, August 8, 2010

Varifying Things LOL

Sorry folks I have had to put a verification thing on comments due to spam.If you are not a creative person then you are on the wrong blog!!!.Just an update my daughter is now out of hospital and on the mend yeha.Some more metal came for me on Friday....there is an arty thing brewing in my head....when will I set it free and play???.Hopefully in a day or so.Thankyou all for your comments and encouragement about my jewelry attempts and art...I'm learning as I go and stumble in the dark alot.I really need some of the right tools for jewelry like circle punches and mandrels etc.It would be great to make cuffs and stuff using friends loved ones for presents.I also want to try making other animal themed ones too.AAAhhh too many wants and now I am back at work, time is evading me :o).
hugs
Annette In Oz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...