Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Its Time To Fly-CSR Here I Come!!

My busy streak at work continues and I have only had one day a week off for a month now.I'm off for a week though to go to The Creative Soul Retreat in Victoria.I'll leave home in half an hour and I'm ssooo excited and scared LOL.I'm looking forward to meeting some new ladies and catching up with ones I know as well.the lovely Elizabeth Harms will be picking me up at the airport...it was one of my fears...getting into Melbourne after midnight, finding a taxi stand and a good cabbie had me petrified so Elizabeth saved me!!!
I'll let you all know how it went when I get back as I'll have one day off before I go back to work afterwards.I'm doing a waxy layers class with Jan(aaahhh forgot her last name),a jewelery class with Susan Lenart Kazmer and a clay doll class with Jan.These two cards I made last month but I didn't get them loaded up then so here they are now.The first one has polished pigments on the bg and its very shimmery....gosh she doesn't look happy LOL.She is a vintage image water transfer to calico.

This one is a vintage lady iron on transfer to white material.

I'll be back next Thursday.Melbourne here I come.
hugs
Annette In Oz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...