Monday, January 16, 2012

Just Charming


When I went to New Zealand last September we gave each other hand made charms. Some are too delicate to be used as wearable art but others were perfect. ...so yesterday I stole some ME time and made a charm bracelet. I added some of my own handmade charms, ice resined bezels and ice resined paint brushes to fill it in. I think I shall add more things as time goes by. Here are lots of images..










I also made a card for my friend.
Well I am off to Kakadu for the night with grant. We shall do the 12km bark walk tomorrow. In this heat it may be a challenge LOL but I love bush walking. When I am home I want to add the remainder of the NZ charms to a little handmade book the folks gave from NZ as well. I'm looking forward to a creative year to come...the best kind of year for me :o)
hugs
Annette In Oz

7 comments:

Lucy said...

FABULOUS Annette!
Enjoy Kakadu.
Hugs Lucy

Unknown said...

Oh bravo, les charms sont vraiment jolis, j'aime beaucoup. I like it.

leafy cafe said...

Great Blog, Great bracelet! And lucky you spending some quality time with your hubby in Kakadu, 12K bushwalk sound good to me, not to mention the vino!!
BTW the word they are making me type below is a funny one!

stregata said...

There are some very inspiring charms collected here! Thanks for sharing!

Suzanne said...

I love the charms and what you've done with them. I've just ordered some ice resin to have a play...No idea what will happen? As long as my bench remains intact all will be worthwhile. Enjoy the hike. To be honest, rather you than me!

Barb said...

What a wonderful way to utilise all those awesome charms!

Chris Arlington said...

Very charming ! (pun intended), Glad to see you got some time for yourself. I hope Sardine is R.I.P.
Love your card too!
Hugs, Chris (buried in snow)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...