Sunday, May 6, 2012

Finnabair Classes Darwin

I have just done two days of awesome, creative classes with Finnabair (Anna Dabrowska - Pekocka) who came all the way from Poland and taught classes right here in Darwin for Rae Cooper who owns Scrapmatrix and lives in the next suburb to me. It was full on grungy, industrial, inky, arty FUN. It was four classes in total and I have tried to take lots of photos of what I made so I shall only post one class photos at a time. This is what I made in day 1 first class.



A closer look at the elements lower left.

  


Closer to upper right





I also took some photos of Finnabairs samples.




 


I love this grungy style of creating and know I will use it again. Although theses are layouts they are also perfectly suited to wall art. Our main computer is on the blink again so I am using my sons and will upload the other three classes over a few days.

2 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

I am awestruck ! wish I could have been there. I need to loosen up and just go for it. This is WONDERFUL !
I hear MR GRUNGE is coming to Austailia. If he isn't already there. (Tim Holtz)

Mari said...

This is *stunning*! I love every little bit... so jealous! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...