Sunday, March 31, 2013

Magic Card How Too-Video

At last I've been able to upload the videos of how to make a magic card. I did the how too over three videos as I thought that would be easier to upload. Here is the first one..



and the second....


and the last part





Hope they load OK. Oh if you notice I start using a different coloured dress on the stamped image its because I was making three of these at once and just picked up a different one to what I started with....the steps are the same though. Writen instructions are here
hugs
Annette In Oz

3 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great post Annette and thanks for joining my blog too - and yes thought you might not know re the pesky word verification that is wy I left it.. Maureen (Scrappy Mo ) is really lovely too and so is Maggie oh and lots of others :D thanks again, have a link ready for WOYWW to your blog :D Shaz in oz.x

Meihsia Liu said...

Great tutorial! Thank you for sharing. ^_^

Meihsia Liu said...

Great tutorial, Annette! The card is awesome! Thank you for sharing. ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...